‘Ancient Game’ wants you to get ready for adventure as this pack provides you over 1,500 designed and source MMO/game-ready audio assets. Step into a world of fantasy with this legendary RPG adventure game sound library by Epic Stock Media.
The sounds included can be used for various effects for magic, warfare, horror, treasures, mechanisms, monsters, loopable ambiences and more. All are in 96kHz/24-Bit Quality for optimum clarity and supernatural sound.
Embedded Soundminer Metadata:
All files are mastered and memory footprint optimised. Cutting edge sound designed audio assets await you.
All of the samples in this product are 100% Royalty-Free, so once purchased you can use these samples in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
• All Sounds 96kHz/24-Bit WAV
• 1,500+ Files
• Magic Spells, Buffs & Whooshes
• Cannon and Flintlock Black Powder Shots
• Magic Conjures, Sparkles, and Glitter
• Items, Treasure, Touches, Specials
• Positive Fantasy Collects & Achievements
• Game Equipment, Bags, and Perks
• MMO UI Tabs, Menu Transition, Slides and Clicks
• Mining, Leather Working, Crafting
• Enchanting Apothercery FX
• Monster Orcs Grunts/Groans
• Organic Mechanisms, Turns, Twists, Unlocks
• Levers, Cranks, Doors, Inventory Bags
• Pulleys, Wooden Wheels,
• Tribal FX, like Singing Bowls, & Shaman Sorcery
• Organic Metals, Sockets and Switches
• Potions, Elixirs, and Liquids
• RPG Tonal Loop-able Ambiences
• Nature Loops/Organic Source
• Blood Guts and Warfare Gore-Fireworks
• 100% Royalty-Free
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We create high quality game sound effects.
Who We Are
Epic Stock Media is a family owned and operated internet digital media company established in 2014.
Located in Nashville (Franklin), Tennessee, the company is a small team of caffeinated nerdy types that do nerd like things involved with game and film audio and video. On an average day, you can find us at Oscar’s Taco Shop stuffing our faces with carne asada quesadillas or in our whitey tighties, in our basement designing sounds, making music, building software and stuff like that. Drop us a line if you ever want to talk shop!