Lay the Egg was Jason’s first ‘full featured’ game to hit the app store.It was a physics puzzler similar to a few other games out there, but it was also influenced by Cut the Rope. The game features all the original levels, all menus and options and is easy to customize.
The game was a moderate success and was even featured on Television it Thailand. Game Project Comes with all music!
The full version has all the original art.
Late one night a farmer makes a mysterious discovery, that his barn has a little stowaway living inside! What’s more is that this little fellah lays….Golden Eggs!
Help our little friend successfully lay his golden eggs safely int his nest. Combining a wonderful physics engine, extremely clever puzzles and beautiful graphics. Lay the Egg is a must have game.
Lay the Egg Highlights
• Combines realistic physics with simple, yet accurate, and precise touch control.
• An incredible 3 worlds to conquer.
• Use precise timing to avoid obstacles.
• Collect three golden stars in each stage. Some are easy, some are a little on the harder side!
• Avoid jagged spikes and fight the power of a magnetic pull!.
There are no reviews yet.