With this premier platform game construction kit (now at version 1.3) you’ll be able to build your own professional style game using Gamesalad quickly and easily. Nearly all of the actors and objects can be dragged and dropped on screen with no edits needed to their behaviors. Simply build your levels and publish your game!
Of course if you know Gamesalad and how to build games using Behaviors, Rules and Attributes you can edit all of the included elements as needed and/or use them as a base for you own brand new creations!
All of the art and sounds provided can be used in your own free or paid games. The art in the template is graciously provided by www.kenney.nl.
- 3 Scenes
- 39 actors
- 7 sound effects
- 4 different enemy types
- 6 platform types
- 4 types of scenery
- Much more!
Version 1.3 Updates:
- Updated to work with Gamesalad 0.13.33.
Version 1.2 Updates:
- Updated on-screen controls for mobile devices. They now work more smoothly.
- Updated the player so it would not bounce on the spring AFTER dying.
- Updated the player so it would not pick up a coin AFTER dying.
Version 1.1 Updates:
- Added a non wall jumping platform actor (Platform 02 – NWJ).
- Added a slight ‘bounce’ to the Hero Actor when it kills an enemy.
- Added a new Actor Attribute to the Hero Actor called jumpStrength. This controls the ‘power’ of the hero’s jump.
- Adjusted the hero’s default jump height.
- Fixed the Dropper Platform Actor so it falls completely off the bottom of the screen once triggered.